Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekend Projects- Herb Garden and New Shelf Color!

I completed a few small projects this weekend! I wanted to get a head start on planting herbs because I love to cook with them in the spring and summer! I decided to plant a miniature indoor herb garden. I found this cute tin bucket at the flea market for $2, and bought my herb seeds at Wal-mart, and in just a few minutes, my garden was complete! I decided to add little flags to it so I wouldn't forget what I planted!

 Here is the herb garden on our window seal, where it gets plenty of sunlight!

Secondly, I have had this ladder shelf for years, my Uncle Tim built it for me a looong time ago! I have always loved it and in my attempt to lighten up the house, I decided to paint it green! I love how two simple coats of paint can change a piece of furniture so much! I am loving it! See the before and after below!

No comments:

Post a Comment