Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Latest Projects/ Important Announcement!

Happy Saturday to you! I have a few projects to show you that are the newest off of my plate! I have another one I am trying today that I will post after the weekend!

 After hearing great feedback on my previous flower art, I decided to make another for my friend Allie!

 I used dropcloth scraps leftover from my table runner for the rosettes! Since a few of you have asked how to make these flowers, I wanted to give you this link. I used the Craft Snob's directions on how to make these when I first started making them! It takes a long scrap piece of fabric and lots of hot glue but they are sooo easy to make!

 I had embroidered part of my favorite verse (Zephaniah 3:17) on some canvas a while back...not sure how I was going to use it yet. I finally decided to make a pillow out of it.I added drop cloth rosettes here too because I LOVE THEM!


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
SO I am really close to having 50 followers through blogger and I am really excited about it! It may not be a big milestone for others but I am EXCITED about it! My very favorite ETSY SHOP has offered to sponsor a giveaway in celebration of this milestone! I am not revealing the shop or prize til I reach that milestone BUT for those of you who are apart of the first 50, you will have an extra entry into the drawing than those who are not following at the time the giveaway begins! So, if you aren't following yet, do so! There are only 11 spots left!

1 comment: