Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Have you heard about the Ultimate Blog Party? Well, I just did and I will definitely be joining the party this year. If you haven't checked it out yet, click here! The party started April 1st and goes on until the 8th! They are giving out lots of prizes and it is a great way to meet blog friends! If you have a blog, come link it up!


If you are visiting my blog from the Ultimate Blog Party, I am so glad you are here! Here at Thrifty Finds and Redesigns, I share home decor ideas, tutorials on crafts I am trying, thrifty finds that I recommend, and I also show my own thrifty finds and their transformations! I would love to meet you, so please leave a comment and I will come check out your blog as well!

Also, a special thanks to Women Who Do It All for the info on the UBP!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping in from the UBP!! I love blogs like yours they are so inspiring! Following!

    http://nomorerecess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog on the UBP and am your newest follower! I love your ideas and am hoping to give a few of them a try :-)

    joy & blessings,
    Alida

    ReplyDelete