Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Love Letters by Jen

Now that we have revealed our nursery, I want to "zoom in" on one of my favorite details in the room. I am IN LOVE with the letters over Noah's crib that spell out his name. They could not be more perfect!!! My friend Jen, owns an Etsy shop, Love Letters By Jen, where she makes these letters completely custom! I sent her pictures of the fabrics we were using in the nursery and she made a set of letters to compliment them perfectly. The "O" is handpainted to look identical to my funky chevron fabric! The little cars on the "A" match my car fabric perfectly in style and color.

 photo DSC_3095_zpsacf292f6.jpg

I could not get over how perfectly the letters fit in the nursery!

Here's a little more info about Jen's shop! She sells customizable letters to display on the wall or on a shelf. She can create anything you'd like to display: names, initials, or even special dates. Completely customizable, completely unique!

All the letters you see below and listed in her shop are completed orders and are examples of what can be purchased. Each order is made to order, so you can get creative or share your ideas and Jen will do the work for you! Letters are $10 per letter for up to 5 letters and $5 per letter for each additional letter.




You've got to check out her shop: Love Letters by Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment