Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

Flowering Succulents




Keeping it short and sweet today...just want to share a new plant purchase! This time of year always prompts me to bring plants and flowers into our home more than any other time for year. We went to Trader Joe's yesterday and they have a huge selection of flowering succulents for $1.99 each. They are super tiny and cute. The florist there recommends repotting to allow for more growth.

I grabbed two of the many options and brought them home. I stuck one in a mason jar and the other in a tiny planter I have.


These plants are low maintenance....watered weekly and kept in sunlight most of the day. Even if you kill it, atleast it's only $1.99 wasted! I am excited to see these babies grow!

1 comment:

  1. These are seriously the ONLY plants I do not kill! When we move into a house, house one day I want to try my hand at an herb garden, but we'll see! Love the salt and pepper shaker, I have those too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete