Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Guest Room Reveal


Today I want to share another room in our new house with you! Since we started working on Noah's nursery a couple years ago, our guest room has been combined with my office. With the combo room, it was less cozy and was one of my least favorite spots in the house.

I am really loving the simplicity and coziness of this room at our new house. I never really feel like a room is truly finished because I am always moving things around and adding pieces. This room is no different! I've got a little to-do list going on this one which I will share with you below.

Check out the pics of the room...








The chair was in the nursery previously but we weren't really using it anymore now that Noah isn't nursing. It now functions as a place to sit and watch TV or for holding luggage.


 Our to do list for this room consists of...
  • Paint the desk/tv stand in the corner (the color and the chippyness  aren't working for me in here)
  • Swap out the off-white bedskirt with a white bed skirt-- this is currently driving me nuts but it just isn't at the top of my priority list when it comes to spending
  • Paint and/or move the small table next to the chair? Not sure how functional it is.

Have you ever wondered what it is like to stay in your guest room? It may sound silly but I feel like it's a hard room to figure out since I never stay in there. We have already had a few guests stay and I have actually asked for feedback so I can know what would make it more cozy and functional. I always hate staying somewhere that isn't comfortable and welcoming and I don't want anyone to feel that way in this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment