Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

Rope Wreath- Living Room Update


I really wish this was a DIY tutorial post and I could say that I made this awesome rope wreath...but I didn't. We had an amazing weekend at the beach with my parents. It was a cloudy and rainy day on Saturday, so we shopped most of the morning.

My mom and I went into a few adorable shops, one of which sold this rope wreath. The shop owner had decorated some of the wreaths but we opted for the plain one. At another shop, we found a bundle of magnolia leaves and I decided to put them on the wreath.


As you can see....the wreath found a home on our victrola in the living room!

We also found several potted succulents in another shop, one of them is shown here on my milk glass plate.


I hope to post again this week to show you our kitchen and breakfast nook. Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment