Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Patriotic Burlap Wreath



Last week I decided to make a Patriotic wreath for our door. I wanted to share it tonight since we are creeping up on the 4th of July! I challenged myself to use only what I already had on hand, with the exception of the flags.


This is a rough image of what I used but here's an actual supply list:
- wreath form (I used a wreath I had wrapped in burlap for a different project years ago)
- card stock- white and blue
- red letter stickers
- Silhouette machine 
- twine
- 2 flags


I used the Silhouette to cut out the pennants in white and blue cardstock. I used my red stickers to spell out "USA"


I used the twine to thread the pennants together and I tied each end around the wreath. I stuck two flags on the right side and hung it on the door!



This was a super quick and easy project. If I had more of a budget for this project I would've added more but I'm happy with it's simplicity!



No comments:

Post a Comment