Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Living Room Update- New Table



Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! We were at the beach with family this weekend and it was a such a nice getaway!

When we got home yesterday, our neighbors were loading up their truck with furniture they were going to donate. They asked if we wanted a round table....so I ran over to see it and said YES. I have been on the hunt for a round table to use in our living room for a few weeks now. Everything was either too expensive or too short for our needs. I wanted to spot in the living room for working a puzzle, writing a letter, or paying the bills. My hope was to provide extra seating as well for meals or for chitchat.



If you want to see more of this space before I moved things around last night, check out this post.


The new table is sitting in the back corner of the room with two benches under it. I stole them from the other end of the living room. The lamp behind it was in the bonus room but wasn't being used much. The globe is a recent flea market find for only $5 (because it has no stand- it's in a bowl until I come up with a better solution)



I am considering painting the top of the table. It's pretty scratched up currently. I will update if I do!


With the addition of the table, the Victrola that used to sit here needed a new home. It moved to the other end of the living room where my benches used to sit.


As always, I love changing things up! I am loving the addition to the room and I can't wait to put it to use!

1 comment: