Pages

Friday, July 1, 2016

4th of July Mantel Decor




It's been so so long since my last post. The newborn fog is finally starting to clear and it's a great feeling! Our little man made his appearance on March 15 and he is the sweetest addition to our little family.

While on maternity leave, we moved! We moved about an hour and a half away to Winston Salem. It has been a great move for us so far and we LOVE our new house.

Here's a sneak peek of the new house...

We have been working hard to unpack and make his house feel like home! This house has two fireplaces and today I wanted to share how I've decorated each of them for the fourth of July!

Here's the upstairs mantel:

And downstairs:

 

I hope you have a great holiday weekend as we celebrate our country! To see more 4th of July decor, check out my best friend, Taylor's blog HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment