Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

Bun in the Oven, Burgers on the Grill- Baby Shower Cookout


One of my cousins is having a sweet baby girl in September and my mom and I threw a shower to celebrate! We decided to throw a fun family cookout instead of a traditional ladies only shower.


We purchased a DIY invite kit from an adorable etsy shop, A Sketchy Mind! Chelsea, the shop owner, quickly sent us all we needed to get the party planning going. 


Here are some pictures from the shower!


Ice Cream Bar

Handmade Hoop by Me for Baby

Activity Table

Diaper notes for the wee hours




Guess baby's birthday

Burger condiments in baby bottles

Simple baby banners

Drinks and gifts
Dessert Bar

Clothes Line of Baby Clothes


My Silhouette was put to work for two a few gifts for the baby! I used heat transfer vinyl on the onesies and regular vinyl on the notebook!




We also ordered other gifts from my favorite Etsy shop and used them around the house to decorate... Her Hands His Heart




We had a great time with our family and sweet baby Emmaline received so many things to help her mom and dad prepare for her arrival!

Mommy and Daddy to be!




No comments:

Post a Comment